MBA Finance candidate with experience in early-stage investment, digital ecosystems, financial analysis, and underwriting procedures on a fixed-income trading floor. Managed documentation for the sale and distribution of municipal bonds. Skilled in evaluation of financial reports, industry data, and economic conditions in a high-pressure team oriented environment. Extensive background in excel modeling, market research, and financial statement review. Strong work ethic with deep passion for capital markets.
BAYLOR UNIVERSITY, Hankamer School of Business - Waco, Texas
Master of Business Administration, Full - Time Program
· GPA 3.90/4.00
· MBA Case Competition Team – 2013 Big 12 Champions, Best Q&A University of Illinois
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS, College of Business - Denton, Texas
Bachelor of Business Administration
· Senior Adviser in Portfolio Management Committee
· Member of Student Investment Group and Real Estate Club
Kinsman Ventures – Plano, Texas
Private Equity Firm
· Constructed multi-stage restructuring model for $9MM loan
· Researched acquisition targets for potential equity or debt investment
· Implemented social media strategies resulting in +30% increase in traffic
G-51 Capital Management – Austin, Texas
Venture Capital Firm
· Analyzed over 30 early-stage technology firms and their market strategies
· Developed valuation models and financial forecasts for new venture opportunities
· Reviewed potential investments for portfolio companies within range of $100 to 250K
Baylor Focus Firm Project – Waco, Texas
The Coca-Cola Company
· Created opportunity map for $1B+ product line
· Studied consumer behavior and emerging market development
· Presented financial analysis and business plan to panel of Coca-Cola executives
Southwest Securities - Dallas, Texas
Securities Clearing, Retail Brokerage, Institutional Brokerage and Banking
· Series 7 & 63 securities licenses acquired within 6 months of hire
· Researched US Treasury rates, municipal-market yields, issuers and debt history
· Managed municipal book-running for bond issuances ranging from $1MM-$30MM
· Supervised filing Issuer information in accordance with FINRA deadlines and regulations
· Evaluated credit analysis from Moody’s, S&P, and Fitch for disbursement to fixed income department
· Performed multiple transactions involving buying and selling of municipal bonds for syndicate inventory
· Prison Entrepreneurship Program, Defy Ventures, American Heart Association, and United Way
How the Info Page Works
You can have an amazing website up and running just by filling out some information in your site settings and choosing a background image. Just go to Site Settings > Site and fill in your tagline, site description, phone number, address and email. This is what appears in the content area of your info page. Connect your social accounts, and links will show up as well.
You can also rename this page and URL, or set any other page as your info page—it doesn't have to be your home page.
Landing Page Layout Options
There are three layouts you can use on your info page: Offset (default), Poster, and Business Card.
You can change the background overlay behind the content on the Info Page or turn it off entirely. Style Editor > Colors > Info Page Content Overlay Color and Style Editor > Options > Info Page Content Overlay.
In addition, you can choose to use a Freeform Text area on the Info Page, which you can drag any Squarespace blocks into to add your content. Style Editor > Options > Freeform Text on Info Page.
You can set two different background images in the Style Editor just by uploading a file. Info Page Background Image will appear on your Info Page and Background Image will appear on all other pages. You can also delete the existing files and set a Background Color.
Sitewide Background Overlay
You can also set a separate background overlay for the two background images in the Style Editor. Choose the color and level of opacity in the Color Picker. Style Editor > Colors > Info Page Background Overlay and Background Overlay.
Contact Info Display Options
You can choose which elements of your contact info show on the pages other than your Info Page. This is found in the Style Editor under Options > Tagline and Contact Info.
PROMOTED CONTENT IN THE BLOG
If an image or video block is the first block in a blog post, it will be "promoted" and appear at full-width. Images and videos lower in your post will appear normal.